For relief of aches, pains and minor inflammations associated with:
- ■ muscle fatigue
- ■ muscle pain
- ■ stiff shoulder
- ■ simple backache
- ■ bruises
- ■ sprains
- ■ strains
- ■ arthritis
- ■ minor frostbite
For external use only.
Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower and do not use immediately after a bath or shower.
Do not use:
- ■ on wounds or damaged skin.
- ■ if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- Ask a doctor before use, if you are
- allergic to external application products.
- When using this product
- ■ do not use otherwise than as directed.
- ■ avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- ■ do not use with a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- ■ conditions worsen.
- ■ symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- ■ rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help immediately. Package not child resistant.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- ■ Clean and dry affected area.
- ■ Remove from backing film and apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- ■ Remove after at most 8 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age:
■ Consult a doctor.
- Other information
- ■ Store at room temperature.
- ■ Avoid direct sunlight.
- Active ingredients
- Glycol Salicylate
- 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxybenzyl Nonylic Acid Amide